February 12, 2009

Fake Beauty

On a gloomy winter
I saw a delicate little flower
which attracted me with its super color

With a greenish cover
It seems like a beauty emperor
for that whole garden empire

With a tendency to acquire
my mind fueled me to admire
about that killing beauty, forever

In the absence of gardener
i reached the plant as a gatherer
without knowing its fact, entire

With the hesitance to inquire
i touched its body, so clever
instantly, inner feelings flown as a river

With further more desire
i gripped it, little lower
without seeing, thrones that would injure

With the blood and tear
i plugged it for me, forever
and made it as my life dear

As time passed hour and hour
my mind mounted with fear and terror
b'coz my dear changed drier and drier

Then i made it clear
beauty is a fake cheer
which will not give joy forever....


9 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

ooff what a romantic tragedy..good one boss...cheers..

ArtistUnplugged said...

Tragic love story really.

Jinksy said...

Many things we grasp can wither like the flower - especially if we hold on too tightly...

Anonymous said...

as always another good post :)

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

This is beautiful.
Plese drop by to visit me at my blog when you have a minute or two.

Happy Valentines Day and.....

Steady On
Reggie Girl

gone! said...

Tragic! *Sniff Sniff*

Nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm visting everyones blog on my follow list to get their email address. I am setting my blog so that only certain viewers can see it. I can't figure out another way to do this so please send me your email so i can send you an invite to view my blog.

OWW/Claire said...

Intense...beautifully intense.
One of those pieces that creates it's own mental picture for the reader.
OWW/Claire

JaMarlon said...

Very nice, very powerful. I am truly a fan. May the blessings of Allah dance within you.

J.