December 31, 2008

costless joys


Shall i share my joy


from my heart


which will not, come again


even for the cost of crore.




with nothing to care


i felt it as, nice to sleep


in the lap, of my mother.




with lot of fun's


it's sweet to hear


the tales, of my father.




with the bags and unending chats


it's cute to walk


to the school with my brother.




with smiles and cheer


it's our craze, to see


the action, of our pet brother.




with the seat in the floor


it's taste to eat


when we, sit together.




with out the hates


it's joke to fight, with them


which will not, go further.




with the addict, in my mind


it's pleasant to watch


the smile, of my cute lover.




as my age crossed


it's the time to share- all the joys


which will not come again


even for the cost crore.

No comments: